Tuesday, February 15, 2022

It's Been Awhile

 WARNING: This blog contains my thoughts and opinions, nothing more. It is a blog that I decided to write because writing about my experiences sounded like fun, and it is good to write. :) I do not claim to be an expert or to have everything exactly correct. These are just my experiences and what I think, as I said. On that note, my grammar won't always be perfect either. Have fun reading! 



Wow, guys! I got busy and sad with life. I mean, things with glamping are good and fine, but I miss my friends and family back in AL and FL. That is the hardest part of being a military spouse so far. The fact that my husband can deploy for whenever for however long, with me hearing or not hearing from him for however many days, and me being away from everyone that would comfort me or distract me. More on that later.

I wanted to tell you one of my favorite purchases made living in a small camper. It is a collapsable ottoman that stores all of my usable electronics and serves as a coffee table, footrest, and desk. It has served me better than anything else I have purchased when adapting to camper life. I bought it on Amazon (TM). When I eventually get a larger camper to help when my family is extended, it will continue to be in use somewhere. Another fantastic purchase for camper living is the shed my husband and I got off of Amazon (TM) as well. The shed has helped with taking away the stress from where things can fit and my husband and I fighting over where things can fit. It is another must. We put it together, which was fun and helped bring us closer as well. It’s important that you make sure it is okay to have a shed at your campsite and what kind of shed is allowed before purchasing. Not every campground has the same rules. 

So, I promised a talk of how my husband and I went from Panama City, FL to San Diego, CA. I also said I would speak of the campgrounds and areas we stayed in. Well, I will. However, for this blog, I will simply mention all of the areas we stayed without rating or naming campgrounds yet. We stayed in New Orleans, LA, Glen Rose, Tx, Amarillo, TX, Santa Fe, NM, Grand Canyon, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, and finally, San Diego, CA. Now, we have stayed at a few places in San Diego since my last blog, and I’ll get to them as well. 

So sorry this post is short, but I started late…and well, 

Until the next glamp post! It’s quiet hours.  🤫

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Been Awhile

  WARNING:  This blog contains my thoughts and opinions, nothing more. It is a blog that I decided to write because writing about my experie...